Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Revia (Naltrexone) review

What people say about Revia?

Most people are satisfied with Revia. Some of them take it to quit habit of drinking too much alcohol, others to prevent the opiate drug abuse.

I have gone to treatment 4 times. It wasn't until Generic Revia that I got sober and like it. I was on it for 4 years and sober for 6 years. Then a 3 year relaspe. I have been back on Revia about a year and glad to be alive. The first two or three doses are like a bad acid trip, I would recommend a tranquilizer at night for the first few days. But after that you don't even know you have taken anything. Its just that the never-ending cravings are GONE! Its such a blessing. You don't even think about alochol and it doesen't bother you to be around it. Its a miracle! I thank God for people who found this drug. I have alot of arithis and a lot of pain. I have hydrocodone, but asprin works just about as good. I can deal with the pain alot better than being so sick from drinking a fifth of tequilla, or a gallon of wine. Plus I have lost a pile of weight. A case of beer has alot of calories.
Sam. Dallas TX






My Husband and I have been taking Revia for a little over 4 months. I am was a IV Diladid user, using anywhere from 200mg to 300mg a day. I went to inpatient pack in Feb for 30 days but relaped in treatment and immediatly after. This drug caused us to loose our home and even our son we still could not stop. Since taking Revia 50mg I have been clean with no cravings for over 4 months. We are close to having our son back. Life is getting back on track again. I highly recommend this to anyone struggling with addiction. It works!
Jane. Tampa



I use to cutt myself years ago and it started again after nine years after i had a head enjury. i cutt myself four times in two months. my doc put me on naltrexone and it stoped me from cutting. the proplem is i have real bad pain for years and i can not take the drugs i use to take. i would like enfo on what i can take, ill ask my doc because i got to go back to a pain center. the med is good for not drinking and cuts you down on smokeing. i did not like this drug at frist because of not being able to take the pain meds i use to be on but i would rather not cutt myself
Tim. London. UK



I have only taken 2 doses but I was extremely nauseous yesterday afternoon/last night. Did not eat dinner and threw up before bed finally. This pill is great-it made not want to eat or drink. I guess its a diet pill too. I told my husband it's great-just as if I was drinking and got sick. Yea! I'm going to try and take it tonight before bed or maybe I will only take a half. I really want this to work but the nausea sucks.
Sara. Manhattan NY



My fiance was an opiate addict for 3 yrs and he went to rehab and gave him revia. he had withdrawal for the first few days and he toughed it out... now he has been clean for a yr and has made so much improvement! he's the man i fell in love with again.
TJ. California

1 comment: